conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VS 24-85 conversion availability date?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MomoInu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: VS 24-85 conversion availability date? Reply with quote

Do you have any date yet so the availability of the conversion for the VS 24-85 lens? I couldn't find any information on your website as to when it would be available or how to order. Let me know. Thanks.
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MonoInu,

If nothing goes wrong, conversion kits for VS24-85 and MS100 will ship within this week. I hired someone to build a shopping cart for me, but he had another job (higher paying?) to work on for the moment, so I guess in the beginning I will directly bill customers from PayPal.

Thank you for your patience!!!
MomoInu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!

I don't know how much volume you are expecting but you say somewhere that it will probably be small. Accordingly, it might be cheaper and easier over the long and short run just to bill people directly through paypal. You can see how volume shapes up. It's your call.

Regardless of how you want to bill me, I'd like to place an order (maybe 2) for the VS 24-85 kit. Thanks!
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is we shipped today! Finally!!!

The bad news is we are out of stock now. I wish to apologize to customers who ordered but got a refund because we ran out of stock. However, we will be in stock again next week. Thank you for your patience.

(Ok it means if you did not get a refund your order has gone through and you will get it in the mail next week.)
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in stock again. You may pay us by PayPal (please see the FAQ for details) and we will ship on Friday. Thanks!
contaxman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Want to buy 24-85mm mounting kit Reply with quote

I want to buy it.....
Do you have CONTAX N 24-85mm mounting kit in stock now?

________
Yamaha virago 1100 history

Last edited by contaxman on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
contaxman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: How to order and pay?? Reply with quote

How can I order it?
Should I need to fill out any order form? or I just need to send the payment to your paypal account?

________
Mercedes-Benz Tn

conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there is no form to fill out and you just PayPal me.

However, I have stopped all sales for now. The reason is that I am putting in some major improvements. There is no point buying the old version now, so thanks for your patience! The new version will not be ready until at least 1 month later.
bud120

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Zeiss Contax T 24-85 Reply with quote

Can you tell me when I will be able to purchase the conversion kit to use my Zeiss 24-85 on my 1DsMk2? I am ready and willing to try it out. I live in Santa Monica California. thanks
contaxman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: 24-85mm mount ??? Reply with quote

Have you finished the modification of CONTAX 24-85mm mount?

When will you accept order again?

________
Mike parkes

conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made some big changes to the product. Namely, the installation now requires soldering for all N-mount lenses, including the 24-85. Please review our updated Install Guide and our FAQ.

It will take 3 more weeks before the replacement mount will be available for sale again.
bud120

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It will take 3 more weeks before the replacement mount will be available for sale again.

How will you notify those of us who would like to purchase the conversion kit once you are satisfied with the conversion? How is it going so far? Thanks. Francis Kenny, ASC

conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will receive an email from "site administrator" because you have joined this forum. I suppose it is a good idea to notify all board members of product availability this way.
bud120

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notifications from the Site Administrator on product availability would be a good idea. You could also post price, and products available. Basically you need to set up site with shopping cart, etc. I look forward to receiving the conversion kit so I can use the 24-85 on my 1DsMk2. The film that we have been shooting is on Astrophotography. We are finding that the Zeiss lenses have less distortion than the Canon L series. Stay in touch and good luck with your progress. Thanks, Francis Kenny, ASC

ps. I have the entire ASC interested in your project.

apras

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: is it ready yet????? Reply with quote

mr. conurus, my eyes are starving Rolling Eyes for looking trough contax N lenses. will it be available in a short time being? will u ship worldwide? thanx, and sorry if my english is bad. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: