conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[help needed] AF upgrade of my Canon EF to Sony Nex adapter

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    conurus Forum Index -> Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: [help needed] AF upgrade of my Canon EF to Sony Nex adapter Reply with quote

Hello,

I ordered by paypal the AF upgrade of my Canon EF to Sony Nex Mark I adaptater the 9th of january.

I sent to metabones my Canon EF to Sony Nex adaptater Mark I in order to perform the AF upgrade the 16th of january.

Metabones received it the 18th january (proof by the fedex tracking).

I haven't received back my updated adaptater yet.

In the meantime, I sent several mails to metabones (support@metabones.com and camera@gbi-hk.com) in order to get information and at least the status of my order but didn't get any answer.

So please Mr Conurus, could you help me ? (you can send me a forum message or a mail if you prefer).

Thank you for help,

Sincerely,

Emmanuel,
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please! rule number 1 of this forum

"If you have non-technical questions or concerns about your Metabones order, please do NOT post here and clutter the forum, but email Metabones instead."

I would have been more than happy to help if you had private messaged or emailed me. The world at large is not interested in your order. Please do not clutter this forum.

If I look into your order, that would encourage everyone from violating forum rules, so sorry, I can't help.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    conurus Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: