conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about orders, tracking, queue position
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack_zeiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: 1.Return wrong pouch 2.No original mount set 3.Dust inside Reply with quote

I received lenses last week, and found some issues. PM and e-mail you but have not received any response yet .

(1) You did not ship the original mount/pin/screws back for 85mm
(2) You sent me the wrong lens pouch (NCL-1) for 85mm -- should be NCL-8
(I put my name and serial number on the NCL-8 pouch tag)
(3) I shipped two like NEW 85mm ( without any dust inside ) to you for conversion. However, I checked them after conversion. Many dust inside and have some spot/mist marks on the rear element coating. I try to clean the rear element ..It works..but really feel sad about getting many dust inside these two lenses..(I am pretty sure there are no dust inside when I shipped them to you)

Would you please solve these issues?
Shocked
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack_zeiss,

I was about to reply to you that we stand behind our services and we will take your 85/1.4 lenses back for dust cleaning - we always give our customer the benefit of doubt when there is a dispute like this. We will then be able to return your NCL-8 lens pouch and the original mounting parts at the same time.

I am disappointed that you have chosen to publicly post this, and with a big angry font. We did not reply to you right away not because we are ignoring you, but because we are running around to figure out how to solve the problem for you. In return I am also going to publicly post about your actions in the past. You sent in two 24-85's to us a couple of years back and you sold off an unreliable 24-85 to someone in Taiwan but keep the good one for yourself. Now, the unreliable 24-85 is back to us for repair. We are now bearing the repair costs.

jack_zeiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conurus,

I did not get any message from you, and did not know if you get my PM and e-mail. so I post issues on this forum. I use bigger font and highlight some key points (dose not mean "angry") Just want to let you know this situation ASAP since other people may get the wrong items due to the wrong pouch/mounting I received. I know you are willing to help us, and we do appreciate it. I apologize for my words to make you disppointted. Sorry again.

One more thing I want to clarify --

I did ship two 24-85mm to you (for me and my friend "Daxxx" in Taiwan -- I did not sell lens to him) , his lens has problem after he got it. We all want to say "Thank you" for helping him solve motor problem.) You are welcome to double check my words with "Daxxx" in Taiwan.
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack_zeiss,

I wrongly speculated on what happened concerning the malfunctioning 24-85 from Taiwan that we are currently repairing, and to that I apologize.

Please proceed with sending your two 85/1.4's back to us and we will clean the dust right away.

And, in order to prevent similar incidents happening in the future, we now have a fairly long checklist for checking every outgoing lens, on completeness, functionality and quality. Customers are now required to fill out an order form listing all accessories included in the shipment, and that would help too. We are adding more checks and we are checking every lens on everything, from now on.

In 2009, we were under extreme time pressure to deliver sooner, and unfortunately that had led to a slip in quality. I apologize to you for what happened in your last order. It was not only you who found it unacceptable, we felt the same way, if not even more so. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the mistakes.

The backlog problems of 2009 were under control and I am making quality our top mandate for 2010.

jack_zeiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conurus,

Thanks for your effort, especially we eliminate misunderstanding now.

All CONTAX/zeiss fans count on you, and we want your business getting strong and bigger Smile
hungmo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: NAM-1 Reply with quote

How can I track my NAM-1 adapter? Since I don't have any S/N for NAM-1. Thanks.
jrsamples

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: NAM-1 Reply with quote

hungmo wrote:

If you have a tracking number... enter that and see what comes up. Came up both ways with my lens.
hungmo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: NAM-1 Reply with quote

It works! Cheers Smile

jrsamples wrote:
hungmo wrote:

If you have a tracking number... enter that and see what comes up. Came up both ways with my lens.
hungmo

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 of my lens already modified at end of April. Only for the NAM-1 still unconverted. Just wanna see is there any problem with my NAM-1 converter. Trace no. & details I mark in the PM already send to you on 25th May. Thx for your effort. Martin
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my apologies but it is all my fault - none of the NAM-1 orders have been converted yet. I am still working on some last minute firmware bug fixes and also I will figure out what to do with the shopping cart payment function of our web site (because there is no serial number to enter). The first shipment is expected to be at the end of June.
hungmo

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindly pls update the firmware of my 50 f/1,4 (As note in the track base, still need to update the firmware to 3.04f), I think I'll get back my VS24-85mm & P50mm lens as I need to use them in mid-June. For the NAM-1, as I might send in my other N lens, so I don't mind to get it back later together with my next batch. Cheers. Martin
Tom in Japan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: When do I get these back ? Reply with quote

bo Ming,
Lens serial # 15130623 12711258
Converted since end of May and end of June, when can i have them back ? Confused
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please kindly send an email to coneos@conurus.com. Thank you! Our shipping manager does not visit these forums.
Tom in Japan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did but no response....!!!
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply sent July 13, 2010 2:07:17 AM Pacific Standard Time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: