conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contax N Conurus Canon Conversion and Sony E mount

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Contax N Conurus Canon Conversion and Sony E mount Reply with quote

Is there any reason I can't use my Contax 24-85mm N Vario Sonnar converted by Conurus several years ago for my Canon 5D MK II, on a Sony A7RII or III with a Metabones adapter? Which MB adapter is most suitable?

I also have a suite of Contax manual focus lenses. I presume but would be glad to receive confirmation, that these will all work with the Sony E mount cameras, albeit manually only.

Dan
danbee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Contax C/Y lenses on Sony E mount Reply with quote

In my previous post, I should have mentioned that each of my Contax C/Y lenses is fitted with a high quality adapter for Canon EOS cameras. Presumably, but would appreciate confirmation, that the same Metabones adapter used for my Contax 24-85mm N lens (adapted for Canon by Conurus) will work for the manual Contax lenses.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: