conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modification progress tracking problem for N24-85 lens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Modification progress tracking problem for N24-85 lens Reply with quote

I sent my lens back in June 2016 but still cannot locate it from the modification progress tracking system.

Just to see if anyone in the forum got the same problem?

Thanks!

Last edited by wah on Sat May 13, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
joezhou98

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem except I sent three lens in July 2015 and I have not heard anything since. I sent emails, pm, posted a number of messages, no answer what s so ever. I thought Conurus is a reputable guy and he is running a real business. but I am more worried that there may be some problems. I have been pretty disappointed the way he has handled it so far.
wah

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found that I can search my lens from their database now.......finally!

Hopefully I can get my lens modified very soon!
joezhou98

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I finally got all three of my lenses back. Very Happy
The modification was done on May 5, 2017. I received the shipment back in New Jersey on May 23. From the time of shiping out on July 9, 2015 till the time I received it, it took almost two years. But I am happy that I got them back. The modification was done perfectly. I would say it is worth the long wait. The only thing I found a bit unusual is the zoom ring for my 24-85mm lens became very loose. not sure if its related to the modification.
Bo-ming expelained the reason why it took this long as he used to have a couple of staffs working for him on modification but not any more. he had to work alone. I guess it s tough to work on so many things all by himself and he may still have a day time job. I don't know how many lenses are backed up out there. Hopefully you can figure out when you will get yours and hopefully soon.
joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: