conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VS 24-85 conversion availability date?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a member of this discussion board, you will receive an email when it becomes available.

My apologies for the shortage over the last couple of months. My suppliers are slipping, which unfortunately means we are also slipping. I have recently decided not to give any dates in the future. When it is actually available, you will be notified because you are a member of this board.

In the meantime, please make these preparations:

1, we will not supply the lens electrical connector. You will have to find either a broken Sigma lens to extract its electrical connector, or order P/N 9270038 from your local Sigma service.

2, you may want to have me perform the installation. You would ship your lens to Canada, but before you do so, please check with your country's customs regulations to see if there is a problem shipping your lens back to you.
apras

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: canon chip??? Reply with quote

could i use a chip from a broken canon lens? because i have a bunch of them just laying there waiting. or must i use a sigma chip?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is not the chip we are after, it is only the lens connector. It is only a connector with no electronics in it.

But a Canon one wouldn't work, the screw hole positions are different and it won't fit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: