conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Complete Contax N system *Like New*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannylin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: FS: Complete Contax N system *Like New* Reply with quote

I also have a almost like new Contax N system that might consider to sell. Let me know if you're interested. Here comes some more details: (you probably won't find such a complete set in this condition!) - Send me your offer - I'm open.

2 Bodies + Accessories:
1. Contax N1 body LN with box, paper
- Contax P-9 Battery Holder for N1, LN with box, paper
- *REAR* Contax DATA BACK D-10 for N1, this will enables you to record all your EXIFs in the last 2 frames of your film.
2. Contax NX body MINT, with cap but no box, paper. This is my backup body for N1, released after N1 which is the final N body Contax ever made.

4 Lenses:
1. Contax N 24-85/3.5-4.5 LN with box, paper, pouch, hood, include B+W MRC filter
2. Contax N 70-200/3.5-4.5, Never used, with box, paper, pouch, hood, include B+W F-PRO CPL filter
3. *SUPER RARE* Contax N 17-35/2.8 LN with box and paper (only 1,800 ever made, one of the best wide angel zoom lens ever made!), pouch, hood, include B+W MRC filter
4. Contax N 50/1.4, LN but with slight/hard to see dust inside, no box/paper, with Contax original filter

These 4 filters (95mm, 82mm, etc) costs more than $500! Your chance to get a complete set of the greatest Contax N system!

Payment: I'll IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, buyers pay for the Paypal fee.

Shipping: I'll basically ship by EMS to save your money by UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged by request. Buyer pay for shipping. No additional handling fee.

Insurance: Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.
dannylin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people asked if I will sell the body or lenses separately.

I'm sorry, but , unfortunately - NO

I currently won't consider to sell it separately...

If you'd be interested to buy the whole set (2 bodies + 4 lenses), kindly send me your best offer. Low ball offers will be ignored.
dannylin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm asking for $4,600 with free worldwide shipping w/ insurance.

I'll accept IBAN bank transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, buyer pays for the 4% Paypal fee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: