Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
|Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:03 pm Post subject: Rules of these forums? Are there any?
|Five years into our existence and thriving, we have abided by the simple guideline of "use your best judgment". We are a group of professional photographers and serious enthusiasts - no wonder why we are one of the most civilized, peaceful photographic communities on the net. Banning and post cleansing are unheard of. If you look for drama you will have to head elsewhere. So, we only need to document the non-obvious portion of our netiquette.
- If you have non-technical questions or concerns about your order, please do NOT post here and clutter the forum, but email us instead. This forum is not a messaging system and the world at large is not interested in your order. Failure to heed this rule will result in additional delays with the processing of your order.
- We found, after a while, that there are no scroll bars for wide images, making text very long and difficult to read. We would recommend a maximum image width of 660 pixels.
- Image threads for sharing your photos using Contax N lenses will be stickied. There is one thread image thread per lens.
- We appreciate you not price-police any for-sale postings. You are all my valued customers so I would appreciate you not putting me in a difficult position.
- Please prefix for sale postings with "FS: " in the title, want-to-buy with "WTB: ", and auctions with "FA: "
- After you have joined, please make at least one post so that we are certain you are a human being, not a robot. You may just say hi here: http://support.conurus.com/viewtopic.php?t=41
I am a bird and I uncovered the E, EF and N-mount communication protocols!