conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N-mount Pin-out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luposf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: N-mount Pin-out Reply with quote

Hi Conurus,

first of all my compliments for Your engagment in this hard job.

More than one year ago I posted the same question on contaxfoum without success:
Could You explain the pin out of Contax N lenses?

To reassure You, I am just a Contax camera collector not a professional repairman nor a competitor !
Smile

Regards,
LupoSF
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi luposf,

Welcome to the board and thanks for joining. Sorry but I would not be giving out pin information that you requested.

On the other hand, I hope you wouldn't mind if I wildly speculate what you are attempting - you do not need AF at all, but if you could power up the lens, you may be able to control the aperture blades with the aperture ring of the lens, am I understanding what you are attempting correctly?
luposf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not.
I am a collector. I own cameras from Contax Ia built on far 1932, up to the last G and N bodies.
What I am doing is to accompain every single body with as more infos as possible. Only in this way a collection becomes consistent and interesting.
For this reason I am trying to collect this info.

On the other hand, I own a Canon 300D body plus two VarioSonnar N 28-80.
One Zoom is for collection, the other one, worst in its aspect, could be sacrified to conversion.

That's all.
Luposf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: