conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Converted Contax N 17-35 w/ GB-103 $2350 - Sold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatorine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: FS: Converted Contax N 17-35 w/ GB-103 $2350 - Sold Reply with quote

For sale is my Contax N 17-35. This was converted to EF mount by Bo Ming in August of 2010. The firmware version is 3.11j. I purchased the lens from KEH. It was rated Excellent+. I believe it is still in that condition, but please see the photos (link below). The GB-103 hood is included. My price for the lens plus GB-103 is $2350. This includes Paypal fees (I don't use the gift option) and priority mail shipping in the continental US.

I have 19 feedbacks on FM (all great) and 100% positive feedback on Ebay with this same username.

I also have a B+W Kaeseman Multicoated Circular Polarizer, an MRC Ultraviolet filter and a Lee AR095 adapter ring for sale. Photos of these items are included in the link under item 1. I'd like to sell all three together for $350.

Photos of the lens and all accessories as well as photos taken with it mounted to my EOS 5D Mk II are available here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104740800092900192034/Contax17_35?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLaRzP2O2dDl2QE&feat=directlink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: