conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Excellent Work and Support from Conurus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bud120

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Excellent Work and Support from Conurus Reply with quote

I shipped my Contax Zeiss 24-80 lens to Conurus two weeks ago. I received the lens back several days later. Conurus is in Vancouver, I live in Santa Monica. I own a 1DsMk2. The work done on the Zeiss lens was professional and handled with great care. These people did a great job and will be getting an endorsement from the American Society of Cinematographers. It is a wonderful feeling to know that there are good and honest people in this world that can perform small miracles. Conurus has done so. Afterwards, my questions were answered promptly and with great knowledge.

In my line of business I deal with the best of the best. I part time teach at UCLA and AFI, I am a Board Member of the American Society of Cinematographers, Chairman of the Membership Committee. I have shot over 40 feature films and documentaries (some of won Academy Awards), my most recent film involved astrophotography. I graduated from Hofstra, University of Texas, and Harvard where I did not study Film, and most importantly, I am a single father of a beautiful little girl who will be 6 years old in Feb.

I deal with all kinds of people in my travels. Conurus is one of my "finds" that I am beginning to tell my friends about. Have no fear with these people. They are good and know what they are doing. Having that Zeiss glass on my Canon Camera is pure joy. Thanks, Francis Kenny, ASC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: