conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Converted 17-35mm F2.8 - For Sale on ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncati

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Converted 17-35mm F2.8 - For Sale on ebay Reply with quote

I thought I would make any interested Conurus Forum members aware that I have listed for sale a near mint converted 17-35mm F2.8 Contax N lens on ebay in the UK - which includes a worldwide shipment option.

The lens has only just recently been returned by Bo-Ming earlier this year following an AF motor replacement and software update and is performing flawlessly.

The ebay listing is due to end during Saturday 21 May - so the auction only has a few days left to run at this point (ebay Item No. 111994527516).

My reason for sale is that I have two of these legendary 17-35mm lenses which were converted at the same time and I have reached the conclusion that it is more sensible for me to keep just one which is in regular use, rather than also having a 'spare' sitting in a cupboard and not being used. (Inevitably, it was the barely used 'spare' now offered for sale which needed an AF motor replacement by Bo-Ming, whereas the one in regular use has always performed perfectly.)

I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has here on the forum.

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: