conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

conurus will be closed from 12/2007 to 01/2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: conurus will be closed from 12/2007 to 01/2008 Reply with quote

conurus will have an extended winter recess this year. We will be closed from December 2007 to January 2008, and will reopen in February 2008.

As you all know, when you send your lens in, I perform each lens conversion myself - routed every wire, turned every screw. I have been working long hours over a sustained period of time. Not only was my health negatively impacted, I have been neglecting my family and not spending any time with it. There will be an important event at the end of the year: my brother is getting married. I will be out of town and taking an extended vacation both from my regular daytime job and my mount conversion endeavour. In 02/2008 I will serve you again on your mount conversion needs.

Thank you for your understanding! I will still be here in 12/2007 but I anticipate some backlog building up in 11/2007 and therefore would rather not accept new orders in the month of December.

Thank you very much for your understanding. May everyone have a great Christmas season!

[edit: I postponed my vacation by 3 weeks]

Last edited by conurus on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deshojo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you enjoy your well deserved break Bo Ming.

I recently received my updated 17-35 and converted 100 makro and 24-85, and I am very impressed with conversion work. Thank you so much for your efforts in enabling us to use the finest lenses on FF digital bodies.

Best wishes,
Matt
rollsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo Ming. A well deserved vacation. You have the right idea. Enjoy, Dennis Mansour
tomany

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Conversion of 3 lenses Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a 17-35mm, a 24-85mm and a 70-300mm lens that I'd like to send in for modifications. I understand that you are currently out of mounts. How does one 'stand in line' or 'take a number'?
rollsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Convert 70-200.... Reply with quote

Hi Bo Ming, I hope you are enjoying your most deserved vacation. I am hoping as much as others to have the NEXT most Practical lense converted. I have the 24-75 and love it. I am hoping you can do the Zeiss 70-200 zoom. Thanks, Dennis rollsman
my email : rollsman4@yahoo.com
conurus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience. We are now open again.

Our stock levels are very low however. Although we planned early and started the manufacturing last September we are still not able to took delivery of the new batch of mounts yet. The chrome plating got QC-rejected and our machinist may have to do it all over from scratch. So, we have only a few mounts left. Get them while they last!

jnswickard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that your vacation was restful. It is good to see you ready to reopen.
I hope that my 100 Makro is on your short list?
My 85 will be sent as soon as it is back from Contax.
Please advise as to when you will convert the rest of the lenses, we are all very anxious.
Best wishes,
Jack Swickard
rollsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo Ming, Welcome back. I am hoping that you can convert my Contax 70-200 mm lense. I see by the voting that there are others like myself that are anxious to have this done. Could you let me know when its possible to convert this lense ? thank you, Dennis
jnswickard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the 70-200 list--as well as the 28-80 Very Happy
Jack
frank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me for the 70-200 conversion, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: