conurus Forum Index conurus
smart adapters and lens mount conversions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken Lens sent in 8 months ago Please advise !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrispy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Hello Everyone & Conurus
I don't mind the wait time (Whatever that is), butI feel bad for even asking if I should even send my lens in to get converted.

I have a Contax Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.4 T* for my Contax N1 that I want to use on my Canon 6D

I don't want having this type of specialty conversion done if it's to affect a persons relationship with his wife.

Thoughts???
YakovLeff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: What does this mean? Reply with quote

Found today on the page "Lens modification service" http://conurus.com/contax/lens-modification-service :

Vario-Sonnar 17-35/2.8 SOLD OUT

What does this mean?
I sent my 17-35 to convert more than 9 months ago, since then there was no news ...
Does this mean that I do not get my lens?
Or Conurus just stopped taking new orders for these lenses, and old still be executed?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AX-fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conurus's strength is the quality of their work. They've converted a number of my lenses and I've been very pleased with the results.

Their less strong quality is their ability to communicate timely information. That being said, I find that sending a PM to conurus will get a response more often than posting in the forum. The time they spend on forum posting is time taken away from conversions.

If you check the past postings you will see that at one point this past winter, Conurus posted a fairly lengthy explanation as to what has been happening and what they are doing to catch up.
lam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: What does this mean? Reply with quote

YakovLeff wrote:
Found today on the page "Lens modification service" http://conurus.com/contax/lens-modification-service :

Vario-Sonnar 17-35/2.8 SOLD OUT

What does this mean?
I sent my 17-35 to convert more than 9 months ago, since then there was no news ...
Does this mean that I do not get my lens?
Or Conurus just stopped taking new orders for these lenses, and old still be executed?

http://conurus.com/forum/current-conversion-time-for-n-lenses-t1231.html

rimmy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to inform that we're still shortage of parts for conversion of lenses 50/1.4, 100/2.8, 17-35, 28-80 & 70-200 as the parts factory was closed down. We keep searching a right factory for the parts production. The waiting period will be longer than expected. Thanks for the patient and appreciate for the understanding. For inquiry regarding lens which was sent to us, please email us at coneos@conurus.com and we will get back by returning email. - Coneos -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    conurus Forum Index -> Contax N to Canon EF Mount Conversion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: